Executive Cabinet Search for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
The Student Assembly of the State University of New York is looking to fill the positions of the Executive Cabinet for the 2014-2015 Academic Year.
What is the Cabinet of the Student Assembly?
The Cabinet is the body appointed to carry out day-to-day functions for the Student Assembly as directed by the President and the Executive Board.
The following positions are open for applications:
- Senior Director, Campus Relations
- Senior Director, External Relations
- Senior Director, University-wide Student Success
- Director, Academic Affairs
- Director, Communications
- Director, Equity & Inclusion
- Director, Government Relations
- Director, Rules
- Director, Sustainability
- Director, Veterans Affairs
- Associate Director of Government Relations, State-Operated Colleges
- Associate Director of Government Relations, Community Colleges
The requirements for each position may be found within SUNYSA’s Cabinet Information for the 2014-2014 academic year.
Procedure for application:
- Submit an application with resume at http://fs11.formsite.com/sunysa/cab1415/ by Friday, May 9, 2014, so that the interview can be scheduled as soon as possible.
- Undergo an interview process. Cabinet applicants must schedule an appointment to interview with the President-Elect and/or his/her designee.
- The President-Elect will inform applicants of decision once all interviews are complete but no later than June 1st.
If there are any questions or concerns during this process, please feel free to email the President-Elect Lori Mould directly at email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration in becoming part of the SUNY Student Assembly.